After School Programs
Click here for more information.
- Child Care is an extended day program and is open to students in TK - 6th grade.
- Child Care operates before school from 6:30 - 8:30 a.m. and after school from 11:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Child Care is open during Summer breaks. Parents may choose care for before school only, after school only, or before & after school combined 5 days per week.
- Child Care provides some homework assistance and a variety of educational and enrichment activities as well as arts and crafts, cooking, and organized games.
- Child Care is a fee based program. For a downloadable fee schedule look below. You can also make you payment online at www.myschoolbucks.com
- Parents wishing to inquire about Child Care should call (714) 228-3153.
- Child Care requires a 2 week notice prior to withdrawal. You may download a copy of the form below.
2015-2016 Parent Billing Calendar "Tentative"- download below.
- Please make sure you read through our Child Care Parent Handbook (download below). In addition there is a copy at each child care site.