- The First Day of School is August 7, 2019 with classes starting @ 8:05 AM
- The school office will reopen to the public on July 29th from 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- District/School Website Address – www.cesd.us
- Online registration is available on the District website under “Enroll my Child.” Support will be provided at the District Office if needed prior to school offices reopening. Note: the District Office will be closed the first week of July.
- Free lunches for all children under 18 will be served at Danbrook School (320 Danbrook Street, Anaheim) and San Marino School (6215 San Rolando Way, Buena Park) and Walter Knott Education Center (7300 La Palma Avenue, Buena Park) between 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. from June 3rd through July 26th (closed on July 4th)
- Summer Camp is now open to students through our Child Care Program. Information is available on the District website or 714-228-3153 for more information
- The 2019.20 school calendar is available on our District website – www.cesd.us – under “Students & Parents”
- Students can access software programs through the end of July through their Clever log in.
- Class lists will be posted at our school and on our school website after 5:00 pm on August 6, 2019.
- The District Emergency phone number is - (714-228-3100)
- A suggested school supply lists is available on our school website under “Students and Parents”
- District Office address: 6625 La Palma Avenue - Summer District Office schedule/hours (Closed July 1-5, 2019) Open to the public 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (closed 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.)
“Please support our schools by purchasing your fireworks at the TNT Fireworks booth located at Walter Knott Education Center, 7300 La Palma Avenue, Buena Park. Sales begin on July 1st! All proceeds will be used to support student programs at all Centralia School District schools. Thank you for your support!” Los Coyotes staff will be manning the booth on Tuesday, July 3rd from 10:00-2:00 pm.